Learning Chinese Language is such a fascinating experience that more and more people learn it. However, as fascinating as it is, it is not so complex like many people thought. In fact, with practice and commitment, you will most likely find it very easy to Learn Mandarin in Singapore.
In Linda Mandarin, we have developed some ways on how you can make it easy to breeze through the process to of Mandarin learning: Practice the basic tones. The language relies on tones to give meaning to the words. It will be best if you master the four basic tones first.
Joining our Mandarin trial class will enable you to learn the basic tones easily Memorize basic vocabulary and numbering. It will be a great help in learning Chinese if you can memorise the basic vocabularies used for greetings and conversations, as well as, how to count in Mandarin. It will make it easier for you to understand sentences if you are already familiar with some of the words. Understand Pinyin.
Pinyin is the writing system used for writing Mandarin using Roman letters. If you have a good understanding of the system, it will be easier for you to write, read and pronounce without having to proceed to the complex characters directly. Joining our Mandarin group course, you are assured of the highest quality Chinese Language learning, value and a passionate Mandarin tutor.
SkillsFuture Credit-eligible Courses for Singaporean age 25yrs old and above.
8 Benefits from Group Mandarin lessons:
1. Accredited Chinese course syllabus produced by professional agencies Hanban in China in line with international HSK standard.
2. Experienced teacher who are native Mandarin speakers and bilingual. (able to use proficient English to explain in class)
3. Our Mandarin teachers are all professionally trained and Applied Mandarin Linguistics Certified.
4. Our small Mandarin class size (4 to 6 people*) with a good teacher to students ratio. (greater attention is given to students for better result)
5. The interactive and dynamic way of learning Mandarin. (more role-play and practice in forming sentences)
6. Effective learning tools like Video Lessons & Audio CD have proven to yield a better result when students review these before and after class.
7. Double learning support – other than course book, an e-copy of the work book will be provided to have more practice.
8. Dynamic learning tool 24/7 available includes course book & work-book, audio-CD, and in-house video lessons. Communicative teaching approach is used for all levels
Due to the hectic schedule of work and family life in Singapore, private lessons offer the most flexibility to suit your Chinese learning. Not only will students be able to decide their class schedule and venue (including on-line lessons), they will be able to customise their lessons content, deciding on the focus area of study and the result they wish to achieve.
Our Private Mandarin Class hourly rate is $75/hr, and for a package of 10 lessons (20 hours), the tuition fee will be $1,500 with a material fee of $50/pax for course book & work book + audio CD + recorded Mandarin videos and tailor-made syllabus. You can choose the training venue to be at our centre or your office or your house.
It’s Proven to have great results using our Mandarin video lessons before class and after class.
Why is our group Mandarin course features so unique?
• Each level consists of 20 training hours for 10 lessons over 2.5 months (for weekly classes) or 10 days (for intensive daily classes) completion.
• Material fee of $50 per pax (including course book & workbook, Audio Cd, Video lessons and custom-made syllabus)
• If you missed any classes, here are the options available i. Arrange a Skype training if you are not in Singapore ii. Arrange a Quick makeup class before the next class iii. Watch our Recorded 2hrs Video lesson and audio for own revision
• Training Centres are located near 3 MRT stations (Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar, and Telok Ayer) Venue: 137 Cecil Street level #07-04 / #08-04, Singapore 069537 and 105 Cecil Street, level 16, Octagon building, Singapore 069534
Join Our Chinese Course Preview & Trial Class Now.
Course Preview and Topics covered:
– Mandarin learning objectives
– Importance of using Hanban Chinese syllabus and Native Mandarin teacher
– Why is Communicative teaching is better than academic learning?
– Why focusing on perfecting your tones will slow down your conversational skills learning?
– How teaching and recorded class videos can double your learning speed?
Send in your enquiry with Trial Class date & time