Japanese Explorer language school has received the above Awards as follow:
2021 / 2022 ~ Top Business Service & Quality Award 2021
2019 / 2020 ~ Business Trust Award 2019/2020
2018 / 2019 ~ Successful Entrepreneur Award
2017 / 2018 ~ Top 100 SME Singapore Business Luminary
2016 ~ Top 80 Asia Brand Achievers
2015 ~ Singapore Excellence in Language Training
At Japanese Explorer language school, you’ll only receive the highest standard of resources when it comes to our courses. Our Native Japanese Teachers are highly qualified, with most being a Bachelor or Masters holder, and certified to teach Japanese as a foreign language. They are also bilingual and proficient in English and Japanese, thus offering an added advantage to teach in a multicultural country such as Singapore.
Our Japanese Course syllabus is accredited by AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching) and aligned with the International JLPT Test Standard. The course aims to improve the speaking and listening skills of the students, learn through conversations in class and recognise the Japanese characters for reading and writing.
1. Accredited Course syllabus produced by AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching) and curriculums are in line with JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) international test standard.
2. Certified Native Japanese Teachers who have relevant work background and related experience in teaching Japanese as a foreign language.
3. Our Bilingual Teachers are graduates in Bachelor or Master’s, and certified by Universities in Japan to teach Japanese language.
4. Learning tools such as Audio CD and Video class recordings are effective in producing better results when students are able to review them before/after class.
5. Twice the learning support – course book and an e-copy of the workbook will be made available to students so they can have more practice.
6. Dynamic learning tools which are available 24/7, including course book & e-workbook, audio files and in-house recorded class videos.
7. Communicative teaching approach supports students in achieving a high passing rate for the JLPT Test.
8. Our Group Class offers a well-paced class schedule with accessible support to our teachers via WhatsApp and emails.
9. Our Private Class allows for great flexibility in scheduling so students can choose their own date, time and venue for the class without missing any lesson.
10. SkillsFuture Credit-eligible Course – for Singaporeans age 25 and above.
Our students can expect to learn:
• A simple vocabulary that includes many various words they can use over the course of a normal day.
• The ability to hold simple conversations about everyday matters, such as making purchases in stores, asking for directions and ordering food from restaurants.
• Basic reading and writing skills, which can help prep individuals who are interested in more advanced courses.
• Occasional pointers about Japanese culture, which will serve to make the Japanese language much more comprehensible to interested individuals.
• Our course is suitable for beginners, who can expect to learn approximately 200 words and build a functional vocabulary to create daily conversations and everyday sentences.
• Each standard sign-up consists of 24 hours
~ Choose either 12 lessons of 2 hours or 8 lessons of 3 hours each
• You can plan your own class schedule and select the date, time and venue for the class.
• The student can start the class anytime.
• 24-hour Standard Package:
~ 1 student to 2 students is $1,800
• Materials $50 / student includes Course book + E-workbook + Audio files + Recorded Video lessons + Online support.
• Per Student One-time registration fee $50 applicable
• For additional students, please enquire for a quotation
• Size of our Group Class is about 8 students to 1 teacher ratio* on average.
• Interactive and engaging role-playing activity, to give students a better chance in practising the language.
• Course fee for a 24-hour course with 12 sessions x 2 hours each (No GST) at $550.
• Materials cost at $50/student which includes Course book + E-workbook + In-house Recorded Video lessons + Audio files + Online learning support.
• One-time registration fee of $50 is applicable for each student
Our courses are also eligible for SkillsFuture credit
• The Venue for classes will be at:
137 Cecil Street level 7 o, Singapore 069537. Or
135 Jurong Gateway Road level 4, Singapore 600135
* T & C apply
If you have Japanese learning before, feel free to take our online placement test and see which level you are good to start with.
Here are some Trial Class for Beginners
Start Learning the Japanese Language Now!