With over 1.9 billion speakers across several countries like China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and even Singapore, Mandarin is one of the most widely spoken languages around the world. With a large volume of speakers, you have the opportunity to communicate with an increasing number of people who you can meet for business or other interactions. To relate with more people and maximize your income long-term, learning Chinese is a great benefit.
Having seen Singapore emerge as one of the global players, knowing the Chinese language opens you to private business trade, and allows you to scale up your business significantly. With comprehensive knowledge and extensive classes anchored by experts, you can learn Chinese in Singapore fast.
Whether you’re starting a business, looking to introduce your service to potential customers, or you have just relocated to Singapore, you can still learn Chinese to improve your communication skills. Knowing how to speak the Chinese language will enable you to communicate anywhere, thus giving you an edge over the competition. Aside from business purposes, having a good knowledge of the language can make your travel experience even more rewarding. You can interact with people conveniently when you travel to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Chinese-speaking countries, and communicate effectively when meeting new people and getting around the country. More importantly, you will have the opportunity to understand the uniqueness of Chinese culture while speaking with locals.
One of the best ways in learning Chinese is by enrolling in a dedicated Chinese school in Singapore. This way, you can have access to a professional Chinese tutor to put you through all the rudiments to accelerate your learning.
At Learning Explorer, we offer full-time Chinese courses, which are SkillsFuture-credit eligible, tutored by highly qualified professionals with years of extensive knowledge and expertise. We provide you with a unique opportunity to learn Chinese in Singapore, allowing you to harness fully the benefits which include; easy communication, business productivity, a fantastic travel experience, as well as gain more exposure to different people and cultures.
Whether you desire to learn Chinese for an international language proficiency test or business purposes, Learning Explorer will get you covered. As a renowned Singapore Chinese language school focusing on an innovative way to tutor Chinese, we provide comprehensive training that allows our students to communicate fluently and achieve high scores on the Chinese language proficiency test.
Our unique and cutting-edge approach sets us apart from others as our aim and objectives are centred on being a one-stop Chinese school offering thorough Chinese classes in Singapore. Our methodologies also enable students to learn how to pronounce words correctly and speak fluently when being around local speakers. With our passion, commitment, and effort we can help you become fluent and give you the confidence you need to get a significant boost in any situation. With our Chinese lessons, combined with the native-speaking expertise of our tutors, you can learn Chinese in no time.
SkillsFuture Credits Chinese Courses Eligible for Singaporeans.
Are You Eligible for SkillsFuture Credits?
Yes, Singaporean aged 25yrs old and above is eligible to claim for SkillsFuture Credits under our school name “Chinese Edge” UEN: 53307144E
1. Accredited Chinese course syllabus which is produced by professional agencies of Hanban in China and aligned with international HSK standards.
2. Experienced teachers who are native speakers of Chinese language as well as bilingual, so they can explain in class using proficient English.
3. Our Chinese language teachers are professionally trained and certified in Applied Mandarin Linguistics.
4. Our small Chinese language class is 6 to 8 students on average, with a good teacher to students ratio, so students receive greater attention for better results.
5. Communicative teaching approach for students to learn Chinese, including interactive and fun exercises in class such as role-play activities and practice in sentence-forming.
6. Learning tools that are proven to be effective for students, such as Video Lessons & Audio files when they review them before and after attending the class.
7. Double learning support – course book and e-copy of the workbook will be given to students for more practice.
8. Dynamic learning tools available, which include course book & E-workbook, audio files, and in-house video recording lessons.
We understand the hectic schedule of work and family life in Singapore. Many individuals prefer private lessons due to the simplicity and flexibility which lets you learn Chinese in Singapore at your own pace without any difficulty. Not only will students be able to decide their class schedule and venue (including online lessons), they will be able to customise the content of their lessons, judging on the focus area of study and the result they wish to achieve.
At Learning Explorer, a Private Chinese Class package of 10 lessons (20 hours) costs $1,280 and a material fee of $50/pax for coursebook & E-workbook + audio files + recorded class videos and custom-made syllabus. You can choose the training venue to be at our centre, your office or your house. It takes a duration of 4 months to complete all 10 sessions.
Learning Explorer can help you learn the Chinese language with convenience and ease. Get in touch, and let us help you achieve the result you dream of. Contact us today!
– Course Fee is $500 per student with a material fee and registration fee of $100.
What’s unique about our group Chinese course?
• Each level consists of 20 training hours for 10 lessons over 2.5 months (for weekly classes) or 10 days (for intensive daily classes) completion.
• Material fee of $50 per student (includes course book & E-workbook, Video lessons, Audio files, and customised syllabus).
• One-time Registration fee of $50/student.
• If you have missed any Chinese classes, you can decide between these options:
i. Arrange for an Online Zoom training if you missed any classes or are not present in Singapore
ii. Watch our 2-hour recorded Video and audio lessons for self-revision
• Our training Centres are accessible via 3 MRT stations in the CBD area (Tanjong Pagar, Raffles Place, and Telok Ayer) Address: 137 Cecil Street level #07-04, Singapore 069537.
– Learning objectives of the Chinese language.
– Importance of using Hanban Chinese syllabus and being taught by a Native Chinese teacher.
– Why is Communicative teaching preferred and better than academic learning?
– Why is focusing on perfecting your tones slow down your conversational skills learning?
– How do teaching and recorded class videos improve your learning speed?
Send in your enquiry with the Trial Class date & time