English Explorer language school has received the Awards as follows:
2021 / 2022 ~ Top Business Service & Quality Award 2021
2019 / 2020 ~ Business Trust Award 2019/2020
2018 / 2019 ~ Successful Entrepreneur Award
2017 / 2018 ~ Top 100 SME Singapore Business Luminary
2016 ~ Top 80 Asia Brand Achievers
2015 ~ Singapore Excellence in Language Training
English can be a complicated language for both native and non-native speakers. However, with its position now as a global lingua franca, millions of people all over the world are enrolling in English classes. The language has now reached approximately 1 billion speakers across the world, and the numbers are expected to keep rising.
Therefore, it would be beneficial to enrol in an English class so you can stay ahead and competitive in your career and business in the next few decades to come. Below are reasons why you should choose to learn English with us.
1. Accredited course syllabus that is produced by professional agencies Oxford University in UK aligned with international IELTS and TOEFL Test standards.
2. Experienced teachers who are trained and certified with CELTA or TESOL to teach the English language to non-English speakers.
3. Our English group class size on average is about 6 to 8 students with a good teacher-to-student ratio. (greater attention is given to students for better results).
4. Our centres are located in CBD in between 3 MRT stations (Tanjong Pagar, Telok Ayer and Raffles Place).
5. Video Recorded Lessons so that students can watch these videos to do review what they have learnt in class.
6. SkillsFuture Credits Eligible English Course – Singaporeans aged 25 years old and above is eligible to claim for SkillsFuture Credits under our school name “English Explorer” UEN: 53321822E.
We also provide English classes for children, especially for local and international learners which can cater to different school curriculums. Apart from foundational classes like Basic English for Kids, our English language courses include PSLE English, GCE O level English & GCE A level English, TOEFL and IELTS courses. Kids can start to learn English with us as young as 3 years old all the way to higher academic levels in high school or University.
The Communication Business English course is designed for working executives, professionals and anyone who wants to enhance their business communication skills, and develop fluency and accuracy in an English language business environment. This course builds up and extends your existing vocabulary, grammar, and other functions necessary to become proficient and productive in the workplace. This would be helpful for you in preparing and writing better business emails, reports, meeting minutes and presentations using the course syllabus accredited by the University of Oxford.
The Conversational General English course is designed for managers, executives, supervisors, secretaries, customer service professionals and anyone who wants to improve their communication skills and develop a deeper appreciation for the English language. It is particularly useful in helping both Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans who are new to Singapore to develop the ability to use Standard English in situations that require it. There will be role-play, discussions, games as well as dialogue listening.
Our Student’s Success Stories! (google for English Explorer Reviews)
• Every Package of 20 hours consists of 10 sessions that are 2 hours long each.
• You can plan your own class schedule by selecting the venue, date and time for class.
• The students can start classes anytime.
• One 20-hour Standard Package consists of 10 sessions of 2 hours each, for a total of 20 hours.
~1-2 students are $1,480 or 3pax is $1,680
• Materials fee costs $50/student which includes Coursebook + DVD software + Recorded Video lessons + Online support + Mobile Apps.
• One-time Registration Fee per student at $50.
• For additional students, please contact us for a quotation.
* T&C applies
• Normal Group Class on average is about 8 students to 1 teacher ratio*.
• Fun and Interactive role-play, which gives students a better opportunity to practise and perfect their communication skills in the language.
• Fees for 10 sessions x 2 hours each with a total of 20 hours (No GST).
~ Usual price $480
• Materials $50 / student includes Coursebook + DVD software + Recorded Video lessons + Online support + Mobile Apps.
• One-time Registration fee per student is $50.
• The venue for classes will be at 137 Cecil Street #07-04 Singapore 069537.