Korean Explorer language school has received the above Awards as follow:
2018 / 2019 ~ Successful Entrepreneur Award
2017 / 2018 ~ Top 100 SME Singapore Business Luminary
2016 ~ Top 80 Asia Brand Achievers
2015 ~ Singapore Excellence in Language Training
We believe that there are no excuses for anything but the highest standard of resources when it comes to taking Korean lessons. All of our Native Korean teachers are highly qualified and certified to teach Korean as a foreign language, with most holding a Bachelor or Masters qualification. More importantly, they are bilingual in English and Korean language thus making them more efficient to teach in a multicultural city like Singapore.
Our Korean course syllabus is produced by Seoul National University which is in line with Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) test. Through our Korean courses, our main focus is improving the skills of our students in speaking and listening as well as creating conversations instead of using subtitles to teach.
1. Accredited Course syllabus produced by Seoul National University and Curriculums are aligned with the international TOPIK test standard.
2. Certified Native Korean Teachers with relevant and related work experience to teach Korean as a foreign language.
3. Our experienced Bilingual Teachers are Bachelor or Master Degree holders, and certified by Korean Universities to teach Korean.
4. Learning tools that are effective in lessons, such as recorded class Video and Audio CDs that prove to yield better results when students review them before and after the class.
5. More learning support – aside from the course book, students will be provided with an e-copy of the workbook for more practice
6. Dynamic learning tool that is available 24/7, including course book and e-workbook, audio CD, and class videos which are recorded in-house.
7. Communicative teaching approach benefits students to help them achieve a high passing rate for the TOPIK Test.
8. Our Group Class has a well-paced class schedule with accessible teacher support via email contact and WhatsApp.
9. Our Private Class lets you have the flexibility in creating your own schedule so you won’t miss any lessons. (Choose your date, time and venue for class)
10. SkillsFuture Credit-eligible Course – applicable for Singaporeans who are 25 years old and above.
There are some things that our students can expect to learn:
• A simple vocabulary list that includes many words they can expect to use on an everyday basis.
• The ability to hold a simple conversation about daily matters, such as making appointments, asking directions, ordering food from restaurants and paying for items in stores.
• Basic reading and writing skills, which will help prepare students who are keen in more advanced courses on the same subjects to gain a basic understanding and be familiar in the context of the Korean language.
• Occasional pointers about Korean culture, which will serve to make the Korean language that much more comprehensible to interested individuals.
• Our classes are best suited for beginners, where they can expect to learn 200 words, which is sufficient to make plenty of everyday sentences and create conversations with a functional vocabulary knowledge.
Get ready for your journey to success!
• Each standard sign-up will consist of 20 hours.
• You can plan your class schedule by choosing the venue, date and time for class.
• The student can begin classes anytime.
• 20 hours Standard Package: (10 sessions of 2hrs each, total 20hrs)
~ For 1 student to 2 students is $1,280 | 3pax is $1,480 | 4pax is $1,680 | 5pax is $1,880
• Material fee at $50/student, includes Course book + E-workbook + DVD software + Recorded Video lessons + Online support.
• One-time registration fee of $50/student.
• For additional students, please request for quotation.
• Normal Group Class size on average is about 4 to 6 students to 1 teacher ratio*.
• Fun and Interactive role-play activity, which allows students to have more practice and perfect their skills in the language.
• Fees for a total of 20-hour course with 10 sessions 2 hours each (No GST). $450.
~ For current month promotion, the course fee is only $380.
• Materials $50 / student includes Coursebook + E-workbook + DVD software + Recorded Video lessons + Online support.
• One-time registration fee per student $50
• Course is eligible for SkillsFuture credit
• The Venue for classes will be at 137 Cecil Street level 7 or 8, Singapore 069537.
* T & C apply
We would like to invite you to our trial class and we will be glad to arrange a meetup for more discussion.
If you have Korean learning before, feel free to take our Korean Placement test to determine your level of learning.