Did you know that there are presently more than 7,000 languages spoken worldwide? And among such a big list, there are only a quite a handful that learners can easily learn. But know that learning Korean is worth doing so.
For many Native English speakers, their first choice is either Spanish, French or German. And if any one of them is interested in learning an Asian language, then it’s either Chinese or Japanese.
The Korean language is usually not a common choice. However, this is was the case only a few years ago. Now, with K-Pop, Korean dramas, and Hallyu stars, more people are steadily gaining interest in Korean as well.
If you are planning to learn the language, but are looking for reasons as to why you should opt for Korean, then read this article:
1. Firstly, the language is easy to learn. Any person can learn Hangul in about an hour. So, ideally, you can learn the language, if it’s just the basics, in only a day.
2. Learning Korean can tell you so much about their culture. Their history is rich and knowing how to talk in Korean can open various doors for you. This, along with your academic degree, can help you get hired easily in Singapore. Enroll now for the skillsfuture Korean lessons in Singapore.
3. You don’t need to master the language to convey your message to Koreans. These days, many English loanwords are being used that the Koreans can understand as well.
4. In today’s society, if you want to thrive, you must have additional skills. Excelling in just the academics won’t help. With so much competition, you need to stand out from the crowd. If you want to get hired by a good company in Singapore, you should learn the Korean language, as many international companies, such as Hyundai, are Korean.
5. Korean pronunciation is rather easy to grasp. Although a little difficult to learn at first, once you get the hang of it, there is no way you can go wrong with the Korean pronunciation ever again in your life.
If you ever have watched any Korean drama or heard K-pop, you must know that this wave has been here to stay for a very long time. Korea is a very dedicated country, and the people there work very hard. Thus, stay assured that Korea won’t run out of its artists so soon. There’s much more coming up in the years.
So, what does a person do when a country is so rich in culture that you want to learn more? Of course, you learn the language in order to dig deeper into the culture. Want to enjoy K-pop and Korean culture? Enroll now in the skills future Korean learning courses in Singapore and start enjoying Korean culture. Let me assure you, once you learn the language and start following their dramas and music, you will be hooked. Take my word for it!